Download Illustrator Version 21.1.0

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AI Community, i wonder if someone here could help me find the specific version of Illustrator that was released on 2017. The version of it is 21.1.0. I hope someone could share it with me. Thanks! 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

This is only thing that is available from Adobe servers that i know of. If i were you, i would not trust any software shared by anyone on a public forum. You could try contacting the Customer Care and see if they can help you with the updates.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download Illustrator Version 21.1.0

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AI Community, i wonder if someone here could help me find the specific version of Illustrator that was released on 2017. The version of it is 21.1.0. I hope someone could share it with me. Thanks! 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

This is only thing that is available from Adobe servers that i know of. If i were you, i would not trust any software shared by anyone on a public forum. You could try contacting the Customer Care and see if they can help you with the updates.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not support such an old version, only last two versions of the CC app is officially suported. You can try your luck to find the offline installer at the following link, the download links might work

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already downloaded from that site but unfortunately, its' version for 2017 is 21.0.2 and i'm looking for 21.1.0. I know it's not already supported officialy, it's just that i'm hoping someone here has it and is willing to share with me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
Resources