• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawn path. Stroke off. Black line still there?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a right game trying to work this issue out and have been on the internet for 2 days looking for an answer, so any help would be appreciated! I've drawn this shape as a path using the pen tool, yet I would like to take the stroke or black line off.  However, when turning the stroke off the line is still there.  I have tried converting object > path > outline stroke and also object > convert to shape and yet I can't get rid of the black line?  All I want to do is make the shape a solid orange colour with no stroke?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Look in the appearance panel with this object selected. Do you see an entry for 'Layer'? Double-click on it if so, and see if there is a stroke at the layer level. Remove it.

Otherwise, please post a screenshot with the appearance panel visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the appearance panel with this object selected. Do you see an entry for 'Layer'? Double-click on it if so, and see if there is a stroke at the layer level. Remove it.

Otherwise, please post a screenshot with the appearance panel visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG you wonderful man Mr Roberts!!  Thank you so much!!  I shall now stop pulling my hair out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines