• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop shadow issue

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues adding a drop shadow to an example logo text that I'm doing for a friend. My process for this currently is to use the selection tool to select the text, then go to Appearance-fx-stylize-drop shadow. A box pops up with details. When I hit preview or 'ok', there is no drop shadow. The only difference is that when I hover over the word, it turns blue with a black outline. 

I'm not sure why the drop shadow is not showing up- whether it's something to do with my settings or how I designed my logo text. After typing my text, I expanded it and ungrouped the letters so I could alter the individual letter shapes, and when I was finished I grouped them again.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips on how to solve this! I'm really stuck & can't find solutions online.

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show a screenshot of the artwork and the appearance panel and the layers panel. Artwork needs to be selected and visible in the layers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines