drop shadow wont apply

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my illustrator wont apply drop shadow for some reason. whenever i try to change the blur, it can only go up to 2 and lesser. as for the mode, when i try to change it to multiply, the shadow still doesnt appear even when i turned on the preview box

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

drop shadow wont apply

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my illustrator wont apply drop shadow for some reason. whenever i try to change the blur, it can only go up to 2 and lesser. as for the mode, when i try to change it to multiply, the shadow still doesnt appear even when i turned on the preview box

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Illustrator version?

Please show something eg your selected object with Payers Panel + Appearance Panel

Note: Drop Shadow works for me as expected (in the last three "Main" versions)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can share your solution here. This will help other users with the similar situation.
If you still have issues, please share information asked earlier. You may share a small video of the workflow as well. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 1
Resources