Highlighted

Dropdowns and popup windows turn black and blank

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been having this issue where after running illustrator or any other programme for 20-25 minutes, it lags and then the screen (at timesa part of it) turns black after which every dropdown turns blank/ empty. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Thank you.Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 2.29.25 PM.png

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dropdowns and popup windows turn black and blank

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been having this issue where after running illustrator or any other programme for 20-25 minutes, it lags and then the screen (at timesa part of it) turns black after which every dropdown turns blank/ empty. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Thank you.Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 2.29.25 PM.png

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of Illustrator and OS?

You may try turning off the GPU Performance under Preferences > Performance and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just wanted to check if you tried the steps shared above. If your issue is fixed, we'd appreciated if you share the solution so that it can help to other users as well. Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0