Highlighted

Edit original button in illustrator does not open photoshop but another program o my pc

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit original button in illustrator does not open photoshop but another program on my pc how can I change this?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to correct responses given earlier, I'd request checking out this help article to know how you can change default apps on a computer. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edit original button in illustrator does not open photoshop but another program o my pc

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit original button in illustrator does not open photoshop but another program on my pc how can I change this?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to correct responses given earlier, I'd request checking out this help article to know how you can change default apps on a computer. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to change the association of that file type in your PC's preferences. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually whatever program is set in your OS to open the particular filetype. What kind of file is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Resources