Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editable font effect text

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all 

I have a bit of a dilemma. I have a collection of    'editable font effect text'  and originally the in 324.5 points in size. Most of the times that size is way too big for what I need. When I try to resize it, I am losing the effect, not looking anything like the original. My question is how can I resize the font and effect altogether, without losing the appearance? Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Double click on your scale tool, and check this setting.  

MikeGondek_0-1601314085961.png

This will scale  all effects except one that are under effect >> Photoshop Effects. Those are rarely used in Illustrator except for gaussian blur, for that go to your appearance palette, and change the value. For example a blur of 10 px, and you scale 10% requires you to change that to 1 pixel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalin,

Tick Scale Strokes & Effects (transform palette (flyout) or elsewhere).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double click on your scale tool, and check this setting.  

MikeGondek_0-1601314085961.png

This will scale  all effects except one that are under effect >> Photoshop Effects. Those are rarely used in Illustrator except for gaussian blur, for that go to your appearance palette, and change the value. For example a blur of 10 px, and you scale 10% requires you to change that to 1 pixel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines