Highlighted

Effects on graphics from creative cloud libraries rasterizing

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I often embed graphics from creative cloud libraries when sending files to print. When i embed these graphics, affects like drop shadows turn into embedded images from creative cloud libraries.

Is there a way tro prevent this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Effects on graphics from creative cloud libraries rasterizing

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I often embed graphics from creative cloud libraries when sending files to print. When i embed these graphics, affects like drop shadows turn into embedded images from creative cloud libraries.

Is there a way tro prevent this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application & version are you using to embed graphics?

What is the document's file type?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for your response. They are assets from my cc library they are illustrator files “.ai” and am placing into another illustrator file (.ai) Both have been created in the same version of illustrator (24.2.1)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can't find this new forum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to Alt - Drag them from the library or use the Place Copy command from the CC library.

Dragging them and afterwards embedding them causes problems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines