• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

El archivo está dañado y no se ha podido reparar

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me ha sucedido más de una vez este error y nunca he podido recuperar el archivo, pero en este caso avancé mucho más en el proyecto por lo que estaría perdida si no puedo recuperarlo. Por favor ayuda!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

belennagg,

I have tried to alert an Adobe friend about the issue, in the hope that your file can be rescued; and maybe find the cause of the recurring issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! thank you very much, if you find out something else just let me know! so i will send you the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. You may share your file with us(if not sensitive). Please upload the file on Creative Cloud(or any other network storage you prefer) & share the link with us.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! thanks for your message, i'm so glad that maybe you can help me. I couldn't upload the file to the Creative Cloud so here is it: https://www.transfernow.net/files/?utm_source=8jCTRa012021&utm_medium=&utm_content=es
I'll waiting for your answer, again, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file. Let us look into it. We'll get back to you once we have an update about this. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! I could open them. Thank you very very much. You literally safe my life (college life especially). Do you know what I'm doing wrong that this happens to me more than once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines