Highlighted

Envelope distort

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,
I have the following problem: I would like to distort a rectangle that is filled with a stripe pattern. I'm going to create object-distortion envelope-with grid. Everything works great, only the pattern does not change when distorted? what am I doing wrong? I have the Abo, so always the latest version
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

You can go to Object menu > Envelope Distort > Envelope Options and turn on the Distort Pattern Fills option.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Envelope distort

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,
I have the following problem: I would like to distort a rectangle that is filled with a stripe pattern. I'm going to create object-distortion envelope-with grid. Everything works great, only the pattern does not change when distorted? what am I doing wrong? I have the Abo, so always the latest version
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

You can go to Object menu > Envelope Distort > Envelope Options and turn on the Distort Pattern Fills option.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Envelope Options and distort pattern fills.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Resources