• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EPS uploaded but now how to edit individually

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am very new to adobe illustrator and I have been able to upload my EPS sent to me on email, however, it is all in a big chunk, how do I break it down to individual ones so that I can upload it to my books. They are both ISBN and bar code in one. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

I believe the ISBN and bar code is one object – When placing into Book are you using Adobe InDesign?

I would leave the ISBN and bar code as one object. However, not knowing what original art looks like.

You may be able to Object>Ungroup –  Save each piece IBSN Number and Bar Code as separate files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe the ISBN and bar code is one object – When placing into Book are you using Adobe InDesign?

I would leave the ISBN and bar code as one object. However, not knowing what original art looks like.

You may be able to Object>Ungroup –  Save each piece IBSN Number and Bar Code as separate files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines