• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erase tool not working correctly in Illustrator 24.3

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My erase tool isn't making smooth strokes/ erasing what i move around with my curser. It like jumps into place or into weird places. Please help.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator? Does it happen with a specific document or all?

I'd request resetting preferences of Adobe Illustrator and see if it helps. You may follow instructions on this help article to know how to do that.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 24.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And at the moment it's only happening with this document. I don't know if its just settings or tools i have to change or if its a glitch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the information. It could be a file specific issue then. Please try copying content from this document to a new document and see if it helps. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines