• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erasing some elements

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried to slightly correct the letters from the font I got for the logo. There are some visible brush strokes so I have tried to make them more straight.

I have used lines with strokes in white and black to adjust line but now I don't know how can I earese all the ares that I have covered with white lines and merge all the black lines from the inside together. All of this is visible when on the transparent background.

What's the best way to do it?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Why not just rebuild the letters using the Pen tool?

Turn the image of the logo into a template.... then create a new layer and redraw everything from scratch. 

Check out this video.  As it will show how to create the shapes and then combine them.

https://youtu.be/j69a3-shkGE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just rebuild the letters using the Pen tool?

Turn the image of the logo into a template.... then create a new layer and redraw everything from scratch. 

Check out this video.  As it will show how to create the shapes and then combine them.

https://youtu.be/j69a3-shkGE

Get your FREE 2 month Skillshare premium membership: http://skl.sh/MadeByMighty In this Illustrator tutorial, I will show you how to use the Pen Tool to create vector logos or lettering. I also provide a guide for beginners to follow along the tutorial take you through the different steps or ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I have now did what you advised but have couple questions.

1) How can I erease the area selected on black so that there is no fillinging inside?

2) I have added the circle outline around it and woudl like to merge letters with the circle so that when I resize it it changes the size together - the issue is when I resize it stroke of the circle stays always the same and does not getting smaller like letters. I have created circle outline by creating circle with stroke. Can you adivse? Regards

Regardsxx-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines