Error 2067 export dxf or dwg

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export ai to dxf (Save as...) and I saw error 2067 every time. If not I opened empty file. I use latest version of Illustrator - 25.2.3 (Windows 10 Pro). Is it Bug or...?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How large areyour file dimensions? Save a copy and start deleting suspect items until you find what element might be causing the issue. If you could post a screenshot, we can help you better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now.

If you still have issues, we'd appreciate if you can share some sample files with us. You may share the file using Creative Cloud(or any other cloud storage you prefer). We'll be happy to take a look.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
2 hours ago 2 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this issue too for the past 4 months with any dxf at all. Even creating a simple black circle and trying to export as dxf does the same thing. This is on windows 10 with the lastest version of CC. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines