Highlighted

error code 1394689636 illustrator ver 24

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the full error code when tring to run illustrator, get a new box appear saying error 1394689636, Ai user suite, version 12,

any one know the cause of this?

i managed to resolve it by going ito reg editor in windows 10 and deleting the keys to illustrator, re installed it and its working fine now

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error code 1394689636 illustrator ver 24

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the full error code when tring to run illustrator, get a new box appear saying error 1394689636, Ai user suite, version 12,

any one know the cause of this?

i managed to resolve it by going ito reg editor in windows 10 and deleting the keys to illustrator, re installed it and its working fine now

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The exact version of Illustrator and the Operating System.
  2. When exactly do you get this error? Is it possible for you to share a screenshot?

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide instruction on how exactly it was fixed.  I recently upgraded to the latest version of Illustrator and getting the same error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Resources