Error code 1394689636

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this issue in a couple other threads, but I have yet to come across a practical solution. 

I work in a print shop that has been using Corel for years. I was able to convince the company owners to transition to Adobe Illustrator. 

We  have been using a VersaCam Print&Cut VS540 for all of their cutting and I have found that to not work as well. We also have a Graphtec plotter which I am trying to transition to using for cutting. 

Corel was already linked to CutMaster 4 for our graphtec. 

I tried to install CutMaster 4 for Illustrator CC, and after everything had been completed, I am now getting a pop-up that says "Error code 1394689636, suite: AI Fixed Math Suite, version: 3!"

I click 'ok' around 20 or so times, and then get another pop up that says:
"Error Loading Plug-Ins.
CutPlot6.aip

RegMarks6.aip"

Illustrator will run after I click "ok" on this, but I'm not sure how to resolve his issue so that I can actually use the plug-ins for CutMaster

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac or Windows?

Use this link to upgrade Cutmaster then you should be running

• Mac OS 10.9 to 11.2.3 (I would recommend 10.9)
  • Illustrator 2021 25.2.1
  • Cutmaster 3.9

Make sure your hardware is within the system requirements

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows.
We have CutMaster 4 installed and that's what we are using for CorelDraw

Our hardware is within the requirements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know, CorelDraw is actually way easier to automate than Illustrator, especially for shop environments. Cause most shops will be run on Windows and you can make macros like Excel, as well as use their macro coding just like in Excel except its better.
What made you want to switch?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines