Highlighted

Error de idioma al abrir illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buen dia el programa de illustrador no abre el programa, me tira el siguiente error: ´´cambie la configuración “Idioma para programas no Unicode´´ , me pueden ayudar con ese problema por favor

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error de idioma al abrir illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buen dia el programa de illustrador no abre el programa, me tira el siguiente error: ´´cambie la configuración “Idioma para programas no Unicode´´ , me pueden ayudar con ese problema por favor

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Looks like the language setting in Windows machine is not set correctly. Could you please confirm which OS and version of Illustrator is this?

If it is a windows machine, you may try the steps shared in this help article. Let us know if this helps or this you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 1