• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error loading plugins dxfdwg file format.aip

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. Ever since I updated to  most recent version of Illustrator I am getting the following error message: error loading plugins dxfdwg file format.aip

Any suggestions how to repair the error?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Check out this forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-xxx-aip/td-p/9902035?page=1

If this doesn't help you with the issue please post back here and we will try another route. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out this forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/error-loading-plugins-xxx-aip/td-p/9902035?page=1

If this doesn't help you with the issue please post back here and we will try another route. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I am having this problem with illustartor 25.4.1

I have updated microsoft visual C++ redistribuatble but the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything i've tried does not allow opening DXF files, beyond Illustrator version 25.01. For some reason, it appears this ability was removed from Illustrator in later versions. And if you are someone who regulartly uses CAD systems to output files for use in Illustrator, don't bother upgrading to a new version of Illustator. As of my last attempt at upgrading (07/14/2021), opening DXF files does not work anymore. So i had to back track all the way to version 25.01, again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines