• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error "Page Failed to load" on Color Themes panel in Illustrator

Explorer ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need urgent help with my Color Panel Themes! It's not working!

I mistankenly sent an image on top of it and now it says error and file not found!

I'm attaching the image so you can see!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Hi Sofia,

Sorry to hear about this. I am afraid, I didn't understand what you meant by "I mistakenly sent an image on top of it". You may try restarting your system and check if that helps.
If not, please go to https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel and check if your colors are available.
You may also try to Sign out from Illustrator and Sign in again from Creative cloud and see if that helps.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sofia,

Sorry to hear about this. I am afraid, I didn't understand what you meant by "I mistakenly sent an image on top of it". You may try restarting your system and check if that helps.
If not, please go to https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel and check if your colors are available.
You may also try to Sign out from Illustrator and Sign in again from Creative cloud and see if that helps.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have been waiting for your response to this query.
Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Its fixed! Thank you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines