Highlighted

ERROR WHEN EXPORTING "all artboards" and TMP FILE.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ERROR 1:

Can Anyone Help Me, I'm Having A Problem in My Illustrator:

Sometimes when I create Multiple Artboards, I write Drawing and so on. at Export Time, when I go to File>Export>Export as... and I mark a little box written "USE CLIPBOARD" and then All.... and The Following message appears: The file could not be written because of an error. and the Solution is Not To Check the Box Artboards ... But he saved all the artboards in one image

ERROR 2:

It's about the Files when I save in Export to Screens it saves the photos either in .tmp or .tmp$$... and When I click Save to save the Illustrator file, instead of saving "some coisa.ai" appears "aialgusdosdos.tmp or .tmp$$"

Could someone help me

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print and publish, Sync and storage, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ERROR WHEN EXPORTING "all artboards" and TMP FILE.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ERROR 1:

Can Anyone Help Me, I'm Having A Problem in My Illustrator:

Sometimes when I create Multiple Artboards, I write Drawing and so on. at Export Time, when I go to File>Export>Export as... and I mark a little box written "USE CLIPBOARD" and then All.... and The Following message appears: The file could not be written because of an error. and the Solution is Not To Check the Box Artboards ... But he saved all the artboards in one image

ERROR 2:

It's about the Files when I save in Export to Screens it saves the photos either in .tmp or .tmp$$... and When I click Save to save the Illustrator file, instead of saving "some coisa.ai" appears "aialgusdosdos.tmp or .tmp$$"

Could someone help me

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print and publish, Sync and storage, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?