• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while opening files: This file is damaged and could not be repaired

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I and using Illustrator CC 2018 last night i complete my artwork on it and saved it but now i open this files it give the error and says, " This file is damaged and could not be repaired please help me and give me the solution of this how i can fix it and recover my artwork its very important for me. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. There are multiple factors that can lead to file corruption, however, you may try few steps suggested on this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-damaged-illustrator-files.html).

If that doesn't help, please email your file to file@adobe.com. We can take a look and see if the file can be repaired.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

resolve my issue

Hi, I and using Illustrator CC 2018 last night i complete my artwork on it and saved it but now i open this files it give the error and says, " This file is damaged and could not be repaired please help me and give me the solution of this how i can fix it and recover my artwork its very important for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your version and system.

Exactly where did you save the file?

What is the file size?

Did Illustrator crash when saving?

Does the file still open in Acrobat?

Since the file is important: did you make backups? Do you use Time Machine or something similar?

This is a user forum. Everyone answers on their own schedule. Unless people are marked "Staff", they don't work for Adobe and do this in their spare time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. There are multiple factors that can lead to file corruption, however, you may try few steps suggested on this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-damaged-illustrator-files.html).

If that doesn't help, please email your file to file@adobe.com. We can take a look and see if the file can be repaired.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines