Highlighted

Error while saving file as PDF

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wen I want to save my illustraor file as PDF I get this message : this file does not contain an associated application to perform this action

I don"t know how to solve this, if someone can help me please 🙂

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error while saving file as PDF

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wen I want to save my illustraor file as PDF I get this message : this file does not contain an associated application to perform this action

I don"t know how to solve this, if someone can help me please 🙂

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you assigned an application to open PDF in your system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I assign my adobe reader dc 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved. If it is, we'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, would you mind sharing screenshots or a small video of your workflow? This will help us understand the issue better and help you accordingly. Please share version of OS & Illustrator.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines