Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ethical Issue

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

This is Michel from Bangladesh. I have been using adobe softwares' crack versions(Illustrator CC 18, photoshop CC 18) for 1 year. Using these cracks or pirated are prohibited in our religion. But it will allow in our religion if adobe allows these cracks. You will know that adobe softwares are not allowed purchase for an individual in Bangladesh. Besides we can buy it from resellers if I have a team. But the fees are beyond my spending capability as an individual because I don't have a team.

So I am requesting adobe to bring individual subscription plan in Bangladesh and other third world countries at a lesser price like 3 dollars per month so that users of these poor third world countries can afford these easily, As a result, users with moral values will be discouraged to use crack and adobe revenue will rise. 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Adobe has some information on Adobe Genuine software that might help: https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has some information on Adobe Genuine software that might help: https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines