• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything went white

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, umm, this is my first post. Idk if there's a response to this already but I have a big problem where I have tried what I have read without any solution.

All is white, and I'd love to come back to the white artboard - dark grey background I had before.

I tried the ctrl + shift + D and it went from a transparent graph grid to this white grid. I tried enabling and disabling each preview that is listen under "View" with any solution. I've changed to global rules, GPU and CPU preview, and more things and honestly I don't know what is happening ; m ;

Is there any solution to this? Please help, this inconvenience is driving me nuts. Will I have to desinstall and re - install Illustrator?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Hi, first of all I want to say thank you (and the person below this comment) for responding to my concern, I really appreciate it and sorry if the question was a little bit confusing (honestly, the whole situation was so confusing).

Anyway, I tried what you told me before making the question but the options were correct: the dark grey background was selected so that was not the solution. I ended up unistalling and re - installing Adobe Illustrator and everything is fine so far 😄😄
Hope it doesn'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain a bit more about everything went white? 

Is it the background? 

Preferences: User interface: Select Mach user interface Brightness

(Command K/ Control K)

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 12.33.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, first of all I want to say thank you (and the person below this comment) for responding to my concern, I really appreciate it and sorry if the question was a little bit confusing (honestly, the whole situation was so confusing).

Anyway, I tried what you told me before making the question but the options were correct: the dark grey background was selected so that was not the solution. I ended up unistalling and re - installing Adobe Illustrator and everything is fine so far 😄😄
Hope it doesn't occur again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you used a Film & Video preset.

Try a new document with a preset based on Art & Illustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines