Highlighted

Expanding AI Artboard for Behance

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I am struggling with expanding AI artboard. As I know, I cannot expand it more than the area provided by AI. But, I want to make a project for Behance where you can scroll it without any photo repition in between. Do you know if there are any tips and tricks for that, e.g. making multiple different artboards and then combining them?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Expanding AI Artboard for Behance

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys! I am struggling with expanding AI artboard. As I know, I cannot expand it more than the area provided by AI. But, I want to make a project for Behance where you can scroll it without any photo repition in between. Do you know if there are any tips and tricks for that, e.g. making multiple different artboards and then combining them?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Behance I would split it up into several images, so it doesn't have to load as one big chunk.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0