Highlighted

export different size artboards but keep the text on each the same size

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something I've never thought of before (in all of my years using Illustrator!) until someone just asked me if I can keep the titles the same size for each .jpg. The titles of my graphics are all the same size on my artboards but the graphics vary in size so the artboards vary in size. So when I export all, some titles are looking larger and some are looking smaller. I tried making all artboards the same size then cropped the ones that had extra white space but that is also making the titles appear to be different sizes because the total graphic size is changing again... stumped! Thanks in advance for any help! 

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

export different size artboards but keep the text on each the same size

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something I've never thought of before (in all of my years using Illustrator!) until someone just asked me if I can keep the titles the same size for each .jpg. The titles of my graphics are all the same size on my artboards but the graphics vary in size so the artboards vary in size. So when I export all, some titles are looking larger and some are looking smaller. I tried making all artboards the same size then cropped the ones that had extra white space but that is also making the titles appear to be different sizes because the total graphic size is changing again... stumped! Thanks in advance for any help! 

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Maybe you can create a white or transparent rectangle behind all for defining the size final image.

If this is not the solution, could be helpful to share images of the problem for better understanding.

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already mentioned by marliton, some clarifications are required in order to even basically understand what you are looking for.

At least I have no idea, based on your initial request, what you really want to do.

Providing screenshots and/or sample .ai files with clear instructions do help to understand most of the time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines