• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export for screen problems

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export for Screens saves many of the options, but it DOES NOT save the "Export to:" path. Each time you open a file, you have to reselect the export folder. AI should save the export to the folder associated with each file.
I'm also having problems with the Formats section. Once I defined a 0.2x resolution. Now it's impossible to remove it. EACH file I create or open displays 0.2x resolution, and the 1x resolution does not appear.

Please fix this!!!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

While some Adobe employees might check the boards, you might have more success posting a request here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While some Adobe employees might check the boards, you might have more success posting a request here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the future to forum moderators: Please not only tell users to goto  uservoice.com/ but to also post their link here so we can upvote. BTW, uservoices usability is really bad. Their system with email verification does not work, I never get an email and so I can never upvote. I have to login through facebook to get it to work. They really need to make the system more functional so people actually use it. Talking to Adobe, they said its 3rd party maintained and that was that. Anyway, for anyone having issues, try to login through facebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines