• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export for Screens 1px Export Glitch in Illustrator but Artboard X and Y Positions are Not Decimals

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several artbards that need to be saved at exact pixels. I am aware that the artboards need to be whole numbers and they are. There are no decimals when viewing document in pixels, points, or inches. All whole numbers. I go to export all the artboards using export for screens. No matter if I export at 4X or use DPI the pixels of the exported artwork come out 1 pixel greater than needed. Since I have already made sure the artboards are whole numbers and that there are no decimals to remove, I am at a loss what else could be causing this 1px glitch. Any help would be apprecated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to check the upper left XY coordinates for the artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am hopeful that your query is resolved by now. If not, here is a help article ( https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/pixel-perfect.ug.html ) that might help you. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines