• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to File Location

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when you Export As illustrator used to export to where the file location was.

Sine the last 2018 update it exports to last location exported to.

Real pain in the ass....Just sayin.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it Adobe.

Rant over haha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rdunkanhk,

Sorry for the frustration this export location issue has caused you. Can you please make a post to our Uservoice page so the product team can look into this further? Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same experience. AI 2017 will export to the location of the file, AI 2018 will export to the last location.

Has team identified the problem?

thanks

j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have a fix and is available in the pre-release build. Please visit http://adobe.ly/1Q3rCPI and get the latest build titled Adobe Illustrator CC 22.0.2  - Hot Fix.

This build is of production quality. Please feel free to use/recommend it for your day to day activity.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue with exporting. I tried to download the fix but the links is no longer valid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

schrieb

Hi,

I have the same issue with exporting. I tried to download the fix but the links is no longer valid

You will need to apply for participation in Illustrator Prerelease in order to get the build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines