• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export vector to raster with spot channels

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- I am trying to export a vector file created in illustrator so that I can import it into photoshop in a manner that maintains the spot colors, yet allows the ability to warp the art. I have tried importing the art many ways but always lose the spot colors. And as a vector smart object, I am unable to use the warp feature. Using latest versions of CC. 

Is this possible?

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Photoshop has a special and different way to work with spot colors (using channels) that's because you can't translate that's colors from Illustrator.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of Warp do you want to use in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You want to use the regular Warp? Why not use Envelop Distort, make with warp in AI? What are you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines