Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting a 300x50 and 320x50 file

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Guys,

I have been working on a couple of static ads for a geo fencing campaign, I was given the specs  300 x 50 and 320x 50. I created the documents under the web settings  at 72 ppi. and the problem is that when i export the files it is very blurry and you can't hardly read anything it looks bad. I need this ads to be clear as I see them on the art board. but I can't export on High Res because it will blow up the dimensions of the file. I am using the CC version .

Also I tried creating the file from scratch on Photoshop but everything looks blurry from the get go.

Please help, I don't normally work with this type of files so I am sure I'm missing something.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have a realistic view of what text quality you can expect in such a tiny image. View it at its correct size, don't zoom in. And don't use JPEG, above all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if not JPEG, What type of file do you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG. And donā€™t zoom in to see it better !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View at 100% and use View > Pixel Preview to get a better idea of the final export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean!

I am having exactly the same issue. I found your post searching for the answer in Google.

Could you finally solve it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is most probably the 300 x 50 pixels is tiny. And if you don't design appropriately then you get blurry results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monika! Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I totally agree with you that the size es tiny, 300px is very little.

I thought that, nevertheless, there was something I was missing that made the output banner look better and not so pixelated (may be the file type -jpg or png-, may be some tricks like exporting it in a bigger size and resampling it down later, etc.).

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines