• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting EPS as SVG-file for 3D Work (Fusion 360)

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have trouble exporting an EPS file into SVG file. EPS is 1.3 MB, SVG 3 KB. When opening it in Fusion 360 the file looks damaged. What is the optimal way to create a SVG file for this purpose? See 2 Screenshots of a simpler form where it worked and 1 screenshot of the mor complicated form where it does not work.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please embed your files in the post using the web interface. Please tag clearly which did work and which didn't. Also: I don't quite understand what you expect and what exactly didn't work.

A screenshot of the layers panel will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Monika. I will ask the person doing the rendering to send a screenshot and will define the problem mor clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines