• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORTING HD Files from Adobe Illustrator Draw

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone! Any help or guidance would be MUCH appreciated.  I have been on with support for a while and have not resolved my issue.

I created some artwork on Adobe Illustrator Draw and I want to export and print it on a 24" x 36" poster paper.  Each time I try to export the PNG file (without background) the image gets pixely and distorted.  It does not seem like I will be able to blow up the image without losing quality.

When I work within the app, the vector file creates smooth lines even when I zoom in closely.  

Does anyone have any advice for how I can export files that will be high quality for large prints?  I would be interested in sending the files to other Adobe apps if necessary.  Any help is very much appreciated!!

Specs: iPad using Adobe Illustrator Draw Software.

Thanks! 

Mark 

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export a PDF.

If the print service can't use that, you might consider a different print service provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I saved all of the images to Creative Cloud and then reverted them back to the original high quality format.  This made all of the files high quality pdf.  I was able to save them onto my icloud files as well.  

Since I will be printing these at high resolution, 24x 36" do you think I will have any issues with the background of the image?  My original thought was to use PNG without a background.  I am not familiar with printing from a PDF ( although I would assume the plain white background won't cause any color issues).

Thank you so much for your help!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What did you revert?

Did you export a PDF directly from the vector artwork?

If you somehow opened the exported PNG and then exported a PDF from that, this will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines