• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting logo pattern for client

Contributor ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so i've done a logo for a client, and what to send them a few patterns of the logo just to show a few applications of the design, and i'm wondering what would be the best way/format to send them a pattern? I created a pattern swatch and saved it as a PNG but not really sure if that's the best option . . . . 

Any help much appreciatedScreenshot 2021-01-27 at 11.22.28.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What will they be using to view it? A PNG might be appropritate. A PDF might also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply Doug, do you mean what will they use the pattern on? They might use it on merchandise, clothing, mugs etc. Also i didn't specify, do i need to crop the borders so that the pattern can be repeated? I don't think they'd use any more repetitions of the pattern than what i've shown above so i thought maybe it'd be ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you're sending them a preview, not the finished work, right? How will they view those previews?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I plan to send it on as a finished asset. They didn't even ask for it but i'm just throwing it in as a freebie, and for a bit of practice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As PNGs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines