Highlighted

Exporting multiple Artboards as JPG, but could not display correctly in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if it is my AI problem or not. I exproting multiple artboards as JPG and drug it to my Premiere Pro's project, all jpgs will display as a same preview and artwork, although all jpgs are with different file name......

I have to exprot all artboard one by one to avoid this problem, but it is time consuming. Wondering if there is any way to export all artboards just once and display correctly in Premiere Pro please ?

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting multiple Artboards as JPG, but could not display correctly in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if it is my AI problem or not. I exproting multiple artboards as JPG and drug it to my Premiere Pro's project, all jpgs will display as a same preview and artwork, although all jpgs are with different file name......

I have to exprot all artboard one by one to avoid this problem, but it is time consuming. Wondering if there is any way to export all artboards just once and display correctly in Premiere Pro please ?

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can name the artboards.
When you jpeg all the artboards Adobe PRE. If the possible problem continues, open these artobards in Photoshop and try to save them in a different folder. If there are too many pages, you can use ACTION.

Normally, you shouldn't need this.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0