• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extension publishing - beta testing available?

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I want to publish AI extension to the marketplace, but first I'm looking for a chance to beta test it before full blown publishing action. It would be ideal to have a chance to test it using only a limited number of users.  Is that possible?

Cheers

Rafal

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be possible, but you would probably have to provide some more informations about your plugin, so people can decide if it may be useful in their environment and if they are willing to spend some time to do any kind of beta testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kurt, 

Thank you for the response. I'm rather curious if there's a technical possibility to do a 'beta test' upload to the marketplace with restricted testers access. 

Cheers

Rafal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines