• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra white space

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My document I am working on is 1080 x 1920 pixels, when I export the document as a JPEG, there is all this extra white space around the document that increases the document's size.  I've added bleed lines, cut away at anything hanging off the edge of the document, but it seems like every time I export it, there's still the same white space.  I've looked at past posts about this issue and most everyone points out that you need to select "Use Artboard" but that option does not show up on my Export dialogue box.  What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

With the exception of Export for Screens, the "use Artboards" checkbox does not show in the export options dialog, but in the step before, when you select the forma of the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please show a screenshot of the Export dialog? Is there maybe some "More options" button in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the exception of Export for Screens, the "use Artboards" checkbox does not show in the export options dialog, but in the step before, when you select the forma of the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines