Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper tool

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Illustrator 2020 and every time that I try to use the eyedropper tool outside of the program e.i. to pick up colors on the internet or another image, regardless of the color I choose it always creates a shade of brown as the fill color. Example, if the color I am trying to pick up is turquoise it will show a light shade of tan. If the color I am trying to pick up is green, it shows a darker shade of brown. No matter what colors I am trying to duplicated it just stays within these shade of brown. Any ideas? 

I have already unstilled and reinstalled the software and have tried the troubleshooting from Adobe and nothing works. 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved by now. If it isn't. Please try suggestions provided on this similar community discussion(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/eyedropper-not-working-as-it-should/td-p/2836762?page=1) & let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines