Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request: Libraries

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

You should have the option to access the library before creating any new files.

With the libraries in view, I could already click on the file and open it in the program that was created.

Why not create a way to use the libraries that way?

Bye 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

If I have an application open that supports CC libraries and the library is visible, I do not need to have a (new) file open, but can just double click a file in the library to open it in the application that created it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This is a great suggestion. I'll pass this on to product team. I'd also recommend sharing a feature request on Adobe Illustrator UserVoice.
Adobe Illustrator UserVoice forum is monitored by product team and they might look into it for upcoming releases.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have an application open that supports CC libraries and the library is visible, I do not need to have a (new) file open, but can just double click a file in the library to open it in the application that created it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option is to open the CC app, go to Your Work  and double click the file from the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines