• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files exported from Illustrator looks saturated on other Devices.

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hello. Ive had this issue for a long time and I'm not so familiar with color prep and settings... I've looked at the forums and haven't found a fix.
My monitor shows softer pastel colors, but when I save the file as pdf, jpg, or screenshot it and send it to my phone or another computer the image is overly saturated, and its so off! The purpose of the file is digital, not for print, in which case I would change to CMYK.

Ive thought that its the monitor itself, not Adobe, since when I compare images in Ai and Acrobat in my laptop they look the same but saturated in other monitors.

Ive set Windows 10 and Illustrator color settings to sRGB. Color mode of Ai is also RGB. Laptop is Asus GL553VE. 

Color settings

nicolet94370393_1-1601477749929.png

Color management (win 10)

nicolet94370393_0-1601477709355.png

Display information (win 10)

nicolet94370393_2-1601479741111.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what kind of phone is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The phone is a Google Pixel 3a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably it doesn't care about color profiles.

It today's world, display of color depends on color profiles. If devices and software do not honor them then you get what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I agree with Monika. The slight difference is fine, but if it is visible easily, then there is some issue with Color Management.

• Could you please confirm which application you are using on the phone to open these exported files?
  • How does it look in Illustrator on another machine? If it looks fine in Illustrator, but not in Acrobat on another machine, then please try the steps shared here.

I have also listed few best practices to keep file color consitent on this page. Please take a look and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines