• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding more graphic styles

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find more graphic styles for adobe illustrator other than the ones they provide. I don't really know how to make them so if there is a provider (perferably free), that'll be great. I'm trying to look for like a prism type of texture. For instance the background the shoe has.

Prism example.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Astute Graphics, who make plugins for Illustrator, recently did a webinar on making graphic styles. And they're offering a bunch of graphic styles for free. You'll need to login to an account to download them. If you're not a subscriber to the plugins, you can sign up for the free trial. https://astutegraphics.com/learn/tutorial/doing-it-with-graphic-styles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which background are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines