• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fish shape

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am brand new to AI.  What I am trying to do is create an image for a logo.  I want to have the shape of a fish with the word "fish" entirely filling the shape of the fish.  If the letters could actually BE the shape of the fish, that would even be better (as in no lines in the outline of the fish other than those of the letters themselves).

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christopher,

I attach a short video tutorial where it shows the procedure and the tool that you need to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE_W3g-rxls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A starting point: Set your text and then draw your fish shape. Ensure the fish is in front of the text (Object > Arrange > Bring to Front). Select both and go to Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Top Object:

Screenshot 2021-06-22 125005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or as another starting point select the word FISH and use Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Warp...

Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 13.52.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines