• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix the one side of a two-side .pdf and immediately save to see both side of the pdf in acrobat

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 version...I am able to open a two-side .pdf one page at a time. After fixing the file, I immediately save (not save as) the file to have acrobat open the two sided .pdf again. Since then, 2020 and 2021 versions, when I finish fixing the one side of the .pdf and save the file, I only see one side of the .pdf in acrobat. Is this something in the prefererences that need to be clicked on? in the later versions?

Help!

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you need to disable the background saving.

But actually you'd better not work like that at all. Illustrator is not a general purpose PDF editor and editing a PDF you might destroy more than you fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Monika,

I think that fixed the problem. We use Illustrator to fix some of the Acrobat .pdf  because of the limited editing properties that Acrobat can't provides like spacing, alignment, and general type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that this could fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines