Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing of an unknown error "CANT"

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear members,

Please let me how to fix this type of problem. File is attached.

Capture

Thnaks a  lot,

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for your support. I have resolved the problem and uninstalled   and reinstalled AI 2021. And the problem had been solved. Let's see whether it gives an error in the future or not. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tryed expanding it? and then doing it again or does it happens with any vector?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey rolandolge,

I am thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling of AI 2021 once again, and I hope this will help solve my problem, But, as a matter of fact this issue is bothering me for at least 1-1/2 years. 

Thanks for your liking and kind help.

Thanks,

Aquil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thats a lot :P, try to reinstall. And if not maybe share a video of your process for us to have a better understanding .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you really trying to use the 3D-Extrude & Bevel effect on an group three times (or more) in a row?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have not done that but may be I did it thrice in a row. Is that the problem with AI 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did'rt remember it exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try to extrude an extruded group that has been extruded, it may not work in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK., thanks for your help
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that your error is due to multiple applications of the 3D Extrude Live Effect. Here's the important thing to know: every time you choose the live effect from the Effect menu, it applies *another* instance of the effect. You have at least three instances on your object and that is extremely likely to produce an object too complex to render.

Have a look in your Appearance panel and you can see the effect applied multiple times. So, in the Appearance panel, you should delete all the instances except for one. If you wish to edit the effect's parameters, double click the instance *in the Appearance panel*, do not choose the effect again from the Effect menu. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear all,

Thanks for your support. I have resolved the problem and uninstalled   and reinstalled AI 2021. And the problem had been solved. Let's see whether it gives an error in the future or not. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines