• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickering Cursor in Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on an iMac running Mojave, but this has been a problem for about 2 years and I'm finally just sick of it.

Here is what it looks like, another guy with the same issue posted this video.

My cursor constantly flickers and sputters in Illustrator. I've seen multiple posts similar to mine and the solution always seems to be "uninstall 3rd party web companion programs" like Lavasoft, but I don't have any of them installed.  

Has there been any solution to this, or do I just have to suffer through it? Apparently this has been an unresolved issue for over 6 years.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the Illustrator? Have you tried using the app while disabling GPU Performance(Preferences > Performance)?
Additionally, please try suggestions given on this community post. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines