Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font activation has been disabled by your IT Admin

Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a Student adobe subscription with my school email for home as sometimes i need to do work at home.

I have opened an ai document to work on and it tells me i cannot install fonts and has the above sentence.

I think adobe thinks i am on a free trial for Illustrator but i bought the full 30 app subscription.

when i go to the CC desktop app is says '5 days left' in orange text next to the Illustrator and InDesign apps that i have installed along with a blue button saying 'Buy Now'.

Very annoying as i have work to do! I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Print and publish , Sync and storage , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to say much since you haven't offered any technical info. The lack of a proper activation and the font warning indicate that you have some sort of network issue preventing the apps from contacting the Adobe servers. What exactly it is you have to figure out yourself. If you provide system info and so on, we may be able to advise more specifically. Start here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact the admin that administers your school account.

It's not Adobe blocking your font install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines