• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font not working in illustrator using ipad pro 2020

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a free font called "Alcubierre."  I installed it on my ipad pro 2020 using an ap ifont.  I can see the title of the font, but when I select the text, the font of the text doesn't change.  I've deleted and reinstalled Illustrator.   Any ideas to fix this?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to follow a specific Creative Cloud procedure to install fonts: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response.  I actually did have it installed correctly in creative cloud.  I am able to get this font to work on my ipad in Pages, and it looks as if it's installed in Iluustrator, but the problem it doesn't change the font.  I continue to have problems and worked with an Adobe customer service rep who did a screen record with me and we were unable to come up with a solution.  I am also having problems with certain adobe fonts.  So it seems it is some sort of bug.  They are supposed to email me back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines