Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Selection Panel Zoom In

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with my selection panel as it got zoom in, I don't know what's triggering it as I did not change my preference at all. 

I've tried to reset the preference as well but it still the same. 

Please refer to the picture below. 

2020-07-12 (3).png

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us what the nature of the issue is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this same issue for several months and can't figure out how to fix it. I checked in preferences but no luck there.

The issue is that the window is zoomed in so far there is no scroll bar. There is no way to scroll through the list of fonts. The only thing I've found that works is to use the down arrow on my keyboard. This makes it very difficult to search for or select different fonts.

I thought it may be a software issue but this has been happening for me over several versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - did anyone get back to you? I am now having the issue - i think its something to do with having two screens as i dont have the issue when i undock my laptop. Its so irritating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I never heard back. It's still doing this--I have a laptop plus an external monitor and it works okay on my laptop screen but not my monitor, which is the screen I use to work in Adobe. It is irritating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This had me awake until 3am this morning. Yesterday I connected a BenQ 32-inch monitor to my laptop, and that's when it started happening.

There was an answer from @JimR ABQ to your query in another thread about this, referring to Photoshop High-DPI setting, and it worked, with a bit of tweaking for Illustrator. I'll respond on the other thread here:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/font-selection-panel-is-really-zoomed-in/m-p/11164623

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset Prefs Thoroughly (Mac)

• Quit Your Adobe App (100% you must do this)
  • Finder >> Go (hold down option to show hidden) >> library 
  • Preferences >> Adobe  >> (Program Name) rename to (Program Name) .old
  • Library- >> Caches >> com.(Program Name) rename to (Program Name) .old
  • Library >> Application Support >> Adobe >> (Program Name) rename to (Program Name) .old

Reset Prefs Thoroughly (windows):

• Close all Adobe applications.
  • Go to Location : C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator XX Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator XX Settings folders.old
  • Launch Illustrator from CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines