Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts get cracked when I export to pdf

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.JPG

When I save my ai file into pdf, the font kind of crack like the above image. It happens when I'm looking at the pdf file on a normal scale, but when I zoom in, the crack disappears and looks normal like the image below. So that means the text is not outlined and distorted by me. It's done by pdf format or something. Does anyone know how to fix this?

02.JPG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Start by checking the hardware accelerated page display in Acrobat and the nstuff like overprint preview, "Fix Hairlines" and all that. Certain combinations of these things cause the preview to show artifacts at non-100% zoom levels due to precision issues with the simulation. Nothing to worry, though. the files will print just fine.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by checking the hardware accelerated page display in Acrobat and the nstuff like overprint preview, "Fix Hairlines" and all that. Certain combinations of these things cause the preview to show artifacts at non-100% zoom levels due to precision issues with the simulation. Nothing to worry, though. the files will print just fine.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines