Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator 10; Windows 7 :

Some of the fonts in my system, which can be used in all other programs, don't show up in Illustrator. Why? Way to have the accessible in Illustrator also?

Appreciated / thank you.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Some fonts are only installed in Office applications. You have to check if that is the case.

And then also: a font has to be installed "For all users" in order to work in Illustrator. You have to make that sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specific fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Since I made no mention of font variations it seems one would conclude that I'm referring to particular fonts that are problemmatical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try to be more clear. WHICH specific fonts are a problem? Please give a list of exact names. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some fonts are only installed in Office applications. You have to check if that is the case.

And then also: a font has to be installed "For all users" in order to work in Illustrator. You have to make that sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved now.

If you still have issues, I'd request you to follow troubleshooting steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-illustrator-indesign.html). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines